Potentizing a Remedy
There are some basic rules to follow in taking remedies:
LESS IS MORE
The body responds more efficiently and with even less resistance when the potency of a remedy has been slightly altered between doses. By diluting and succussing (shaking and tapping) before each dose, a slightly higher potency is achieved, and thus a more dynamic energy, which differs markedly from the previous dose.
The client is actively involved with potentizing the remedy. It's easy!!
- Put the prescribed pellets of the remedy into a clean or preferably sterile glass jar with a rubber sealed lid, with about 1/4 cup of water. Distilled or spring water is best but not essential. This becomes the stock bottle.
- Tap the stock bottle on a padded surface, like a book, or against your palm, as you shake it ten (10) times. Do this before each dose.
- Put about one teaspoon of this solution into a glass (not plastic) container with 7-8 teaspoons of water. Stir this solution for 10 -15 seconds.
- Take one teaspoon into your mouth (or as directed). Let the solution be absorbed or swish it around rather than distinctly swallowing it.
- Discard the remainder of the solution in the glass. For your next dose, repeat the process, beginning with tapping the stock bottle.
If you have questions about this process, the remedy prescribed, or about the effects of the remedy, please do not hesitate to call.
BACK TO TOP
© 2021 Martha Derbyshire. Reproduction of any portion of this website
without written permission from the author is forbidden.